More details about the main event
Hardware, Technical Support and I.T.
- Please bring any hardware that you believe you will need to create a winning entry. If you have any queries, please do not hesitate to contact us.
- Jaguar Land Rover will provide full documentation for the API. This will be presented to you and provided for review on the Friday evening.
- The Company will create a network at Agrokomplex "Hall F" for sole use during the Developer Challenge.
- Jaguar Land Rover will have a number of their technical staff on hand to assist project teams - those assisted will be pointed out to you before the event begins.
What else do I need to know?
- Jaguar Land Rover would recommend forming teams of between three - six different experts.
- On Friday there will be the opportunity to pitch any initial concepts and ideas.
- You are free to develop a proof of concept (app, webservice, website, storyboard etc.). On Sunday you will be expected to present to the judging panel, along with a demonstration and short Q&A.
- Your concept needs to be technically feasible, with a sensible basic business case to go with it.
- You can also use any open-source, publicly available API/code/other. If possible, please obtain any API keys in advance of the event.
- Feel free to use any publicly available hardware - Smartphones, Wearables etc.
- A sleeping space will be available for all participants
- Please bring your own bedding / sleeping bag / pillow / roll mat
- The event will be fully catered throughout, with:
- Friday - Evening drinks and dinner
- Saturday - Breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Snacks and drinks refreshments will be available 24/7